Alumni House, which is located across the street from the historic S.G. Atkins House, was built for university founder Simon Green Atkins and his family in 1924. Presidents, chancellors, and their families lived in this two-story brick home until the mid-1990s. When a new home was obtained for the chancellor, the building was renamed Alumni House.
Currently, Alumni House is home to the Office of Integrated Marketing and Communications. The Alumni Relations Office and the Passport Agency are located in the S.G. Atkins House.