Carolina Hall is a beautiful historical building located in the central core of campus that houses the departments of Mathematics and Liberal Studies. The office of the Dean of the College of Arts, Sciences, Business and Education is located in Carolina Hall.
The Ideas Lab @ The College, and offices for the Mathematics Science Education Network (MSEN) and Simon Green Atkins Scholars Society are located in Carolina Hall.
Carolina Hall was built in 1925 using student labor and bricks produced in the campus brick yard. Originally, the building served as the main academic and classroom building and housed the first library on campus.