F.L. Atkins Building
The F. L. Atkins Building is home to five School of Health Sciences offices including Clinical Laboratory Science, Healthcare Management, Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy. Health Sciences offices for Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Counseling are located in the Anderson Center.
The F.L. Atkins building is named in honor of Dr. Francis Loguen Atkins, who succeeded his father as president of Winston-Salem Teachers College and served in that position from 1934 to 1961.
The Atkins Building has 72 offices in the main building and 13 in the F.L. Atkins Annex. There are 11 labs, seven of which double as classrooms for OT and PT programs.
Students and faculty have access to the Sadie B. Webster Archive Center, which is named in honor of Dr. Sadie Webster, one of the first graduates of the university, who served on the faculty for over 30 years.